Tuesday, May 21, 2013

These are a few of my Favorite Things--Day 21

Today's prompt is to list some of my favorite posts from my archive. For the sake of not being repetitively redundant, I won't link any from the Blog Every Day in May challenge.

The Manly Razor, The Feminine Chainsaw
This is one of my most adamantly feminist posts. It was one of the clearest moments in which I saw college affecting me--I was surprised to see myself thinking critically in a CVS.

2) I've Got Some Beef With Socrates
This was another one of my more college-y blogs. I like to think analytically while adding some humor in there. I still do disagree with Socrates, though not so angrily.

3) The Ballad of the Semicolon
This is something every student should learn. Just saying.

4) Gym Class Hasn't Changed
This one was by far the most viewed post. But it's so true--in college, the gym is still terrifying, it's still sweaty, and it still smells like feet.

5) The Butterfinger Butterfly
This post originated from my friend Keri (she has a blog too--The 2013 Machine) and I being silly. It still cracks me up to think about it.

Namaste. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment