Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where are all the Male Bloggers?

One thing I've noticed during this "blog every day in May" challenge, is that the male bloggers seem to be totally obsolete. I know that writing about your life is stereotypically female (because it has a lot in common with keeping a diary), but I'm interested in hearing the male blogger's perspective. A blog doesn't have to be touchy-feely if you don't want it to--it could be a blog all about fun times with power tools, if that's what interests you. You could have a sarcastic blog, a book blog, anything.
Maybe I just haven't seen the guys' blogs, but it seems to be overridden by female voices. What's weird is vlogging (which many times incorporates talking about one's life) is mainly lead by men, but once you throw writing in there, females take the lead.

C'mon, guys, show the blogging world what you've got. I promise it won't take away your manliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment