Sunday, May 19, 2013

Some Excellent Bloggery--Day 19

Today's prompt is to talk about five of my favorite blogs.
And so begins the obsession train.

1) Bryarly Bishop
I linked up to her page when we had to profess our love to a blogger, but this girl deserves a second post. She's witty, real, and makes her life both unique and universal.

2) Just Sayin'
Okay, so this is my best friend's blog, but it's totally worth reading even if you don't know her personally. It's witty, and if you have thoughts about fictional characters' hair, this is the blog to read.

3) Milk and Cookies
I found this blog through the blog every day challenge, but this girl is my bloggery soulmate. She mentions "feeling like an old woman trapped in a 19 year old's body" and that she's been told she's "wise beyond her years." I'm so happy someone understands this.

4) The 2013 Machine
This is another friend's blog--this one focuses more on life updates and fandoms. However, Keri writes in a way that even those that have never met her can relate. She just wrote an interesting post on her thoughts on marriage, which are well thought out and perceptive about society's views on love.

5) All I Know Now
This blog is written by YouTube's famous Carrie Hope Fletcher. While her blog is fairly new, it's well-written and engaging thus far. I'm thinking this in a British accent as I type. If you don't know who Carrie Hope Fletcher is, I highly suggest looking up ItsWayPastMyBedTime on YouTube. This girl's got an awesome voice!

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment