Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Just Bite"--A parody by Kira Marshall-McKelvey and Maria Landschoot


“Just bite”
Red blood, Dracula, oh-oh eh
I’ve had a little bit too much, much
All of the blood, it start to rush, start to rush
by
How does he sparkle man
Can’t find your birthday again
Where is my will, I lost my mind, mind
What’s gonna happen to my soul? I love your eyes, baby, but  can’t see you in the mirror anymore
Keep on sucking, what’s the name of this vamp?
I cannot move but it’s alright, a-alright
Just bite, gonna be your last, da doo-doo-mm
Just bite, make those marks babe, da da
doo-doomm
Just bite, gonna be your last, b-b-b-bite
Bite, bite, just j-j-just bite
Wish I could get my fangs out, oh oh oh-oh
How’d I get your blood in my mouth
Control your progeny babe, baby vamps have tempers they say
And we’re all getting glamoured tonight, oh oh oh-oh
What’s going on in New Orleans
I love your eyes baby, but can’t see you in the mirror anymore
Keep on sucking, what’s the name of this vamp? I cannot move, but it’s
alright, a-alright
Just bite, gonna be your last, da da
doo-doo-mm. Just bite, make those marks babe, da da doo-mm, just bite
gonna be your last, b-b-b-bite bite, bite,
just j-j-just
When I come out of the coffin
checkin’ out that fangbanger, can’t believe my eyes, so many blood bags ready to suck,
ain’t gon’ give it up, steady tryin’ to stake it up like a magistrar, I’ma bite it and drink it ‘til next night yeah
Compton I can see that you want so much
human the way you’re drooling with them fangs more and more
And now there’s no reason at all why you
can’t make me one of you in the meantime
take my clothes and let me watch you sink your teeth
and bite, gonna be your last, da da
doo-doo-mm, just bite, make that mark
babe, da da doo-doo-mm
just bite, gonna be your last, da da
doo-doo-mm, just bite, make that mark
babe, da da doo-doo-mm Just bite
gonna be your last, b-b-b-bite Bite, bite,
just j-j-just bite
Woo! Let’s hunt!
Half demonic, sick, hemoglobin, got my coven, it’s symbiotic half demonic, sick, hemoglobin, got my coven with Godric,
Half demonic, sick, hemoglobin, got my coven, it’s symbiotic, half demonic, sick, hemoglobin, got my coven with Godric.
Go! Use your teeth, scrape it out, eat it,
tear I want it, just stay sane enough to stop it,
Not yet! Suck it, bite it, fangs out, need
it, take the resto (I got it) in my veins-o (I got it)
Just bite, gonna be your last, da da
doo-doo-mmm, Just bite, make that mark
babe, da da doo-doo-mm
Just bite, gonna be your last, da da
doo-doo-mm, Just bite, make that mark
babe, da da doo-doo-mm, Just bite
gonna be your last, b-b-b-bite, Bite, bite,
just j-j-just bite

1 comment: