Saturday, April 20, 2013

Who Peed in the Dressing Room?

So last night, to avoid homework, my roommate and I decided to go shopping instead (up until this point I've done well saving money--but once I lose it, I lose it completely). My justification? I needed some Shoshoni-worthy clothing. Giving up material attachments? Well done, indeed.

It was nearing closing time at the store, and I was in the farthest dressing room. We heard the generic pop music switch off. All of a sudden, in between trying on my tie-dye pants and floral print shirt, I hear...

"This is not in my job description! I cannot deal with bodily fluid!"

My first thought, being the college-influenced person that I am, was that someone had some "fun" in a dressing room. Even that seems more believable than what actually happened.

Someone peed in the dressing room.

Presumably, this person was shit-faced enough to be unable to judge right from "you stupid idiot"-esque behavior. But these dressing rooms are not that big. There's this huge space from the floor to the door. Even in a drunken state, would it ever occur to this person that perhaps a random passerby would see suspicious looking liquid fall to the floor and put two and two together?

Maybe they mistook the changing stall for a bathroom stall. Perhaps we've gotten to the point where shop-keepers need to put up signs that say "THIS IS NOT A BATHROOM, PLEASE HOLD YOUR BODILY FLUIDS FOR POST CHANGING."

Plus, there are these huge mirrors everywhere you turn in the changing rooms. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel particularly comfortable watching any sort of...erm...action.

I'm quite pleased that customers at my work ask where the bathroom is.

At least I got some cute stuff out of the shinanigans:


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment