Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Things I want to do before I die

So I had this thought, right? And we all know what happens when I start thinking. Maria and I were discussing the presidential elections, and how Hillary Clinton might run in the 2016 election. I thought, "oh, so a woman will break the mold...I want to become the president of the United States before I die!"

...Just kidding.

I just gave you a little heart attack there, didn't I?

But seriously, I started thinking, "oh, I'll be 23 during the next election. Then I'll be 27. Then I'll be 80 someday and then I'll be dead." It's a lovely thought, isn't it? To think of your own mortality is just a pleasant walk in the mall. But I figured before I croak, I should, y'know, have some goals and whatnot.

So, without further ado KIRA'S AMAZING (AND SLIGHTLY RANDOM) LIST OF THINGS SHE WANTS TO DO BEFORE SHE DIES!

1) Write and publish a book.
2) Write a screenplay.
3) Go to France.
4) Meet Johnny Depp. Meet Johnny Depp. Meet Johnny Depp.
5) Laugh so hard, milk comes out of my nose (lemonade: Check. Not milk yet though).
6) Go back to Shoshoni.
7) Go backpacking (chyeah, I'm awesome!)
8) Participate in a flashmob
9) Take a class that is not required for my major, that I wouldn't think to take.
10) Become a certified yoga instructor.
11) Run a marathon
12) Make a friend at an unexpected place
13) Learn how to cook
14) Write a novel in a month (sigh....)
15) Eat something strange
16) Make a vlog that doesn't make me want to tear my hair out
17) Learn Guitar

...And that's all I can think of for now. Bucket lists are fun, even if they can be outrageous at times. And they make us at least feel more productive.

Namaste. 

2 comments:

  1. I"m a distance runner, if you know you ever want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'll work on running a mile first ^_^

    ReplyDelete