Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Little Like Advertising, But With More Shiny Things

I'm gonna be honest here. I don't have any grand revelations, or parody song lyrics here. I have some things brewing in my brain (see, there's the teaser part of the advertising), but I've been a little wrapped up in reading Esther Earl's book trudging through homework to actually execute those ideas. So really, I'm just here to tell you that my friend/roommate/cohort in crazy random happenstances have a new blog called 642 Things To Write About: Two Writers, One Book. You can read about dog dreams, astronauts on surfboards, and things you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (hint: the Grinch). Everything is explained over there, so why are you still here? Seriously. I don't have anything else left to say. I don't even have any food to offer you. Like, want some sour milk? That's all I have. Just...click, damnit!

Okay. I lied before. I do have some chocolate. May I bribe you with some robin eggs? No? You're a tough customer, I give you that. Maybe I can convince you that you will be a wise, learned individual after reading this blog. Or, at the very least, it won't kill you. Hey, you can't say we don't advertise honestly here at Coffee, Yoga and Life's Other Necessities.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment