Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The 12 Days of Yoga: A Song

On the first day of yoga, my teacher gave me...some hope and some spirituality

On the second day of yoga, my teacher gave me...really sore hips and some hope and some spirituality

On the third day of yoga, my teacher gave me...shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and some spirituality

On the fourth day of yoga, my teacher gave me...20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and some spirituality

On the fifth day of yoga, my teacher gave me...A LEVELLLL TWOOO PASSSS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and some spirituality

On the sixth day of yoga, my teacher gave me...extra savasana, A LEVELLL TWOO PASSS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality

On the seventh day of yoga, my teacher gave me...a no makeup challenge, extra savasana, A LEVELL TWOO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

On the eight day of yoga, my teacher gave me...organic kale, a no makeup challenge, extra savasna, A LEVELLL TWOO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

On the ninth day of yoga, my teacher gave me...too many arm balances, organic kale, a no makeup challenge, extra savasna, A LEVELL TWOO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

On the tenth day of yoga, my teacher gave me...pressure to start teaching, too many arm balances, organic kale, a no makeup challenge, extra savasna, A LEVELL TWO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

On the eleventh day of yoga, my teacher gave me...instructions to open up my sex chakras (what?), pressure to start teaching, too many arm balances, organic kale, a no makeup challenge, extra savasna, A LEVELL TWOO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

On the twelfth day of yoga, my teacher gave me....OMMMMMMMMMMM
instructions to open up my sex chakras (what?), pressure to start teaching, too many arm balances, organic kale, a no makeup challenge, extra savasana, A LEVELL TWOO PASS, 20 hundred chants, shit for not coming, really sore hips and some hope and spirituality.

Namste.

No comments:

Post a Comment