Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Summertime Sausage": A Parody

Seeing as I've had a month off of school, I've been bored enough to 1) Stare at the product we offer at work, and 2) Write parodies of Lana Del Ray songs about it. Since we've gotten summer sausage just in time for the winter season, I decided to write "summertime sausage," with help from Nathaniel.

Original:
Parody:
Summertime Sausage
Cut me up before you eat
Summertime sausage
I just wanted you to know
That baby you're a treat

You've got that red package on so tight
Eating in the dark of my house tonight
Smoked my ham up real big summertime style
Stir-fry done, I'm ready to eat

Oh, delish, I smell it in the air
I got my dinner ready and it's sizzling with flare
My kitchen's on fire and I don't even care
I'm a sausage eating beast

Verse one

I got that summertime summertime sausage
S-s-summertime summer time sausage
got that summertime summertime sausage
oh, oh,oh

I stomp on all vegans tonight
cookin' up my meat to temp 165
Got my hot sausage with its heavenly taste
I want it so bad, I'll fry it up right

Verse one
Chorus

I could eat you forever
Just like my grandmother's sweet potato pie
Savoring you like Sever...us Snape
Even if you're hot, I'll take the dive

Chorus
Verse one
Chorus.


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment