Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tag, You're It

Hello friends from the blog-esphere!

So, remember those notes on facebook that asked a bazillion questions about your breakfast cereal of choice, if you have any crushes, if facebook should stop being so nosy?
I know, back in the dark ages, right? Well, it's been a few years since I've been fb note obsessed, and I've become to realize how pointless they are. But when I saw this  awesomely possumly survey done by Julia Mitchell, I couldn't resist delving into the note-y world again. This survey has spunk. It has wit. Spoiler alert: it has rainbows.
Seriously, what could be better than rainbows?


1) If you could have any object made out of toast what would it be and why?
Hmmm. I would have to go with a toast desk. Being in college, I've become acquainted with the value of time, and how we students don't have enough of it. Stopping for study breaks takes FOREVER. I mean, first you have to nag your roommate to go to Starbucks again, even though you're running out of meal points faster than Michael Jackson rushed to get nose surgery. Then you have to stand in line. Then you have to freak out at how burning hot your drink is. Then you have to watch a million episodes of Parenthood while it cools. It would be so much less time consuming to, whenever you need to stop for a snack break, to just bite off a chunk of your toast-desk and then be done with it.
Unless you're REALLY hungry. Then you wouldn't have a desk anymore.
2) Would you rather vomit chocolate or rainbows every hour for the rest your your life?
 This is an odd dilemma; for much of my life, I was convinced that when presented with a "chocolate or..." question, then answer would always be chocolate. I mean, let's be real here, I'm slightly addicted. But if I vomitted chocolate, I would just be too grossed out to even be tempted to eat it. Plus, people would be all "why is all this brown stuff coming out of your mouth?" Not cool, man. So I'm gonna have to go rainbows here. At least people can distinguish a rainbow as something beautiful. Although I think chocolate is unjustly pictured as ugly. If that could be fixed, I might change my answer to chocolate.

3) You are about to be fired into fictional universe of your own choosing where you must live out the rest of your life. Select one now!
I was gonna say Harry Potter, but that answer has been taken. So I'm gonna go with Gilmore Girls, which is about as un-fantastical as you could get. But if I had any chance to meet Lorelai Gilmore, I would absolutely take it. Stars Hallow is just too eccentrically awesome a place to pass up. And if I could hear Luke Danes rant just one more time, I could die happy.

4) Would you rather be impaled by a rake or flattened by a stampede of angry moose?
Angry moose! I am obsessed with moose. I have a pair of "text-moosaging" pants. Also, my stepmother's trail name is "mooseless" so I beat her in the moose hunt. Not that it's a competition or anything, nooooo.
Although I would be dead. So that's kind of an issue.

5) A candy mountain has been deposited in your back garden. If it could only be filled with one type of candy, which one would you choose?
Cadburry Caramel eggs, no question. 
I think I need an intervention.

6) Which cookie best describes your life and why?
A white chocolate chip cookie. I'm a surprising twist on a classic, and people kinda look at them funny and go "but it's so white!" With time, however, they realize it's pretty good and only sometimes makes you ridiculously hyper. 

7) Describe your blog in one sentence
I'm one one giant caffeine high and it's pretty much the literary equivalent of running around all over the place than taking an existentialist-crisis-esque breather.

8) Now name the three bloggers that you would most like to fill out the tag
Bryarly Bishop  (I realize I'm slightly dreaming here, but it's what I do best)


Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for doing the tag- I really enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete