Monday, April 2, 2012

update one from shoshoni

Hello, internet-go-ers! This will be a short one, just a quick update to those wondering that Shoshoni is absolutely amazing. I've already had two meditation sessions, one complete with a Guru Gita chant. I do believe it was love at first glance of those glorious rocky mountains, still lightly capped with snow, despite the 80 degree weather. I don't think I've ever seen something so quietly demand attention, but the mountains fall in that category. Today has gone back to normal colorado weather; snow is already layering on the deck, but I'm still excited to begin work outside. I've run into Namu, the dog a few times, so hopefully he can romp around outside to keep us work study yogis company. The four of us are excited to get the full experience this month!
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Did you take a camera with you? It'd be cool to see pics!

    ReplyDelete